Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bounce Dryer Bar Review


Have you ever heard of Vocal Point? if not you should check it out here!!!! This site is great place there are surveys to take, articles to read, my family and me, health and beauty, food and recipes, around the house, try and tells( where they send you samples and you write a review).

Vocal Point has sent me a 2 months Bounce Dryer Bar (outdoor fresh) to try and review. i have to say i really like the bounce bar it left my clothes smelling fresh and left my clothes feeling soft. i would recommend it.....but, one thing to remember dont put shoes in the dryer when you have the bounce dryer bar in....that will be the end of your dryer bar.

Disclaimer... this is my own opinion and vocal point has given me this product to try and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment